Looking for Indianapolis area dance classes for kids? En Pointe Indiana Ballet is perfect for beginners 3-6 year old! Families are falling in love with our studio, and we couldn’t be more proud! From discovery dance and beginning ballet to jazz, tap and hip hop, our Noblesville-based dance studio is a welcoming place to learn, grow, and have a blast, all while falling in love with moving to music!
Why En Pointe Indiana Ballet?
Many of our dance families note that it just feels like home here and how happy they are to have landed at En Pointe Indiana Ballet. We love what we do and are so happy that our dance families enjoy their time with us.
Above all, our teachers strive to bring out the best in every dancer from toddlers to young adult, both technically and artistically, while always encouraging a love of dance.
Top 10 Things Our Dance Families Say They Love About En Pointe Indiana Ballet:
- Such a Supportive Environment
- Instruction is Challenging Yet Encouraging
- Amazingly Talented Staff Who Have Danced Professionally
- There is Kindness and Patience in Addressing Questions
- So Much Love is Poured Into Each Dancer and Production
- The Talent and Joy on Stage Speaks to the Wonderful Training and Support
- Vast Knowledge, Impressive Careers and a Keen Understanding of Classical Technique
- Energy and Studio Vibe Like No Other, A Great Place to Dance
- The Training Here Is Phenomenal
- The Owners Genuinely Care for All of the Students
Explore Dance Classes for Kids with a Free Trial Class
Ready to give beginner dance classes for kids a whirl at En Pointe Indiana Ballet? We invite you and your budding dancer to explore the joy of moving to music with a studio tour and a free trial class. We are conveniently located in Noblesville, Indiana, just northwest of SR37 and 146th Street and serve all of Hamilton County, as well as, surrounding Indianapolis areas.
Our 45-minute classes will keep your child actively engaged, while exploring movement-designed exercises that introduce creative dance, while building self-confidence and establishing an excellent foundation for future training.